Monday, June 18, 2007

Recent Pickup: Michael Bastian Shirt




I've had my eye on this shirt for quite a while. It was a little above the price point where I'd make a move so I waited for it to come on sale so I could get it a more reasonable price (they knocked $100 off the price). I could've gambled and waited a little longer, but this was the last one in my size -- so I made my move. I got it at Holt Renfrew's summer sale. I original thought it was a chambray shirt, but its made from a cotton-linen blend. I like the work shirt details: the pockets, the buttons, the pencil thing on the arm. It reminds me of the shirts you see USN seamen wearing in those WWII movies. Although it looks like a work shirt, its cut slim. I'm not really a long-sleeve shirt during summer guy, so this probably won't see any action until September.

No comments: