Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Most Interesting Real Estate Agent Sign



I spotted this sign the other day while I was walking around at lunch. Some real estate agents like to put their pictures on the sign as a form of branding -- I suppose, or perhaps they are so vain that they like to see pictures of themselves.

I mean most these agents, both men and women, look really cheesy in these pictures. However, the picture of Valerie above is not in that category. If we look at the closeup we can see that Valerie is a real hottie.



Valerie doesn't want to give the impression that she is all beauty and no brains, so she also indicates that she B.B.A. (Bachelor of Business Administration.

There are few things that I real like about the picture.

First, the pose is more like one the snapshots you see at something like Last Night's Party -- although the skill of the photographer might not be equal to that of Merlin Bronques. With this pose I get the feeling that Valerie spends a lot of time at clubs.

You need to closer at the picture to see the other details that pop out.




Looking at Valerie's lips it almost looks like she wet them before they took the picture (either that or they photoshopped it). The wetness on the lips, really makes me want to consider her as my real estate agent.

The other that gets me about the add is the little glitter in the earring. It almost looks like a star. It reminds of those cartoons where the hero has these perfect white teeth and when they smile you see a sparkle in their teeth.




You can also see (above) that Valerie has some exposed shoulders and the outfit looks it has a pretty deep plunging V. I'm not sure if this would be proper business attire, but I don't think many people would care.

I can almost see her with some oversize sunglasses driving around in an entry level acura to showing.

No comments: