Saturday, November 17, 2007

Real Estate Agent Ads

I've been noticing a lot of real estate agents like to advertise on the street. Its interesting though because they put the ads on the garbage/recycling bins. So I guess when someone is throwing out their garbage or depositing their recycling they might think that they could use the real estate agent in the garbage can.

Here are a couple that really grabbed my attention. These are all high resolution so just click to get the bigger image.




This agent specializes in servicing women. I guess her deal is that she can relate to a woman and guide her through this whole process of finding and buying a house because they need an advisor because they're doing it alone.

I think that's a good idea, but why don't women real estate agents specialize in serving men. I mean it might useful for a single man to get some advice on what would be the foundation of a good bachelor pad. For example, what colours make women feel more comfortable in a space? Are you better off with open concept or something that is broken up into rooms? Is my kitchen chick friendly? Should I have a bathtub in the master ensuite?

I think it would be really important to get the answers to these questions provided by women. If you think about the size of the commissions involved it would be great to get answers to these and know that you'll be set up.

I wonder what other services a full service agent like Janice (above) could provided. I mean a regular agent could tell your getting a good deal and your not overpaying and you can afford it. But I guess the old saying about real estate agents applies "A real estate agent will tell you anything." Sure its a great time to sell. Sure its a great time to buy.


This is where an agent like Janice can provide a really useful service. Suppose you're undecided about what to do and you don't know whether to up your initial offer, for example. Janice senses your indecision and helps you make up your mind by giving you a blow job and then telling you if buy the place you can expect to get something like every night because you're buying a real pimp pad. I would probably be more inclined to buy the place then I would with the usual agent comments: "Great location", "This a real bargain" etc. You know for the kind of commissions that agents get these days (2% of the purchase price) it makes sense to get a little something extra thrown in if your agent looks like Janice here.

This another ad that caught my attention. This one seems to be appealing to my intellect. I would almost buy into that if I didn't see the glamour shot of the middle eastern chick. Once I saw that my mind really started to wonder.


After wandering for a few seconds I kind of focused in on the lips, which seem really suggestive to me. Have a close look at the picture.




If you look at this picture you'll notice that her skin looks really pail and she's wearing white and her dark hair forms a border or frame. So what really stands out is that her lips are really red and feature prominently in the middle of the image. So I'm thinking that there is a subliminal message in the ad. Something like " use me as a real estate agent and you get a blow job".

That's my interpretation. I mean my imagination could be really running wild, but this is a really suggestive image if you ask me.

No comments: