Monday, November 12, 2007

Digital Cameras and the Internet



I'm willing to wager some money that 10 years ago pictures like the ones I'm posting would be really hard to find. I think its the spread of websites like myspace and facebook that has really led to uptake in the upload of pictures of this.

But I wonder if girls were always thinking of taking pictures like this, but couldn't because they didn't want some pervert who developed the pictures to make a copy for themselves. So its digital cameras that are making easy for them to do this.

I also wonder what these girls are thinking when they take these pictures. Are they like drunk or do they have some sort adrenalin rush or are they just like bored.

I wonder .....

Cindy: I'm like so bored. Let's do something crazy.
Amanda, in reply: Hey, like, let's strip down to our thongs and take some pictures.
Cindy: Cool!

In the end, who really knows -- let's just hope they keep taking and posting the pictures (some of these are high resolution so you can get a bigger picture by clicking on the image).








No comments: