Thursday, November 1, 2007

Coupon



I got this the other week. Its a high resolution scan, so just click on the image to get a more detailed look.

This is for one of those "energy" drinks, probably some new brand trying to take away market share from Red Bull. I have to say given the coupon, they're off to a good start.

The coupon states that it'll keep you yodeling all night long. However, the superimposed picture of the hottie suggests that you're not likely to be the one using your tonsils if you drink Frank's -- at least that would be my interpretation. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. I mean they could have put a picture of Gunther with a pint of beer lounging around in the Alps, but they didn't. They went for the chick with the Bavarian mountain slut look.

Incidentally, when I got the coupon the girl featured in the picture was handing them on the street. I couldn't get a picture. But she was standing on the street in front of stretch hummer limo with another hot chick. They were both rocking the Bavarian mountain slut look in the picture. But it was even better in real life because they're wearing these white stockings with these super high heels.

This is a well thought out campaign for a new product that is sort of refreshing -- because it's so blatant. Anyway, lets hope we see more of this sort of stuff.

No comments: