Thursday, August 2, 2007

Recent Pickup: Military Shirt

I picked this up last week on the last weekend of the Holt Renfrew summer sale. I spotted this earlier, but it was kind of pricey so I held off until the price became somewhat reasonable. I like the mini-lapel near the collar. The olive green gives it a bit of a gangsta look, even though its pretty refined looking. Its cut pretty slim. This is a 15.5/39 and I don't swim in it.

I really like the details on the sleeves.

The pockets are little smaller and not as square as the typically military shirt pocket, but they are still functional. Also note that the pockets are considerably large than those on the military shirts typically worn by douche bags, examples would include the Fillipa K and Junk De Luxe offerings.
These are all high resolution pictures, so click on them if you want to see the details.

No comments: