Saturday, August 4, 2007

Bad Event Ads

These are all high resolution pictures, so please click on them if you want a better look at the details.


This ad got my attention. It's like for one of these latino day events. You know i would've figured that latino guys would in general have access to hot chicks, but apparently this might not be the case. Seeing this ad I wouldn't be running out to this event. I mean it really sends the wrong message about what you'll get at the event. Unless of course your into latina chicks with big guts.

Take a closer look at the picture. Her belly is like huge. I mean they really try to hide it with the angle, but you can still tell pretty easily that she has a big tire in the middle. I think they also try to distract you with the James Bond girl pose, but you can pretty much tell there is a lot of junk at front.

I do have some interactions with latino guys and my generally sense is that they are into hot chicks, so this is really confusing. I guess there could've been a shortage of funds in the budget to pay for a model or the guy picking the model was into fat chicks.
They put these ads all over the city. Here's one that was on the boarded up window of a mexican buffet.


In contrast, look at this ad. Now this is what you call good advertising.
The text and images provide all the information you need.

No comments: