Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Real Estate Signs


I couldn't get any closer to the one above, but its basically a cartoon/drawing of a black woman in a car. I guess its supposed to represent that the agent is like driving around and helping you. Tha sista's doing well cuz she had a white bitch working the open house for her.

The next one caught my eye because it was almost life size -- like one of those life size card board cutouts you see the theater or something. So I was almost going to walk away, but I took a peak at the other side and I found a gem.

It's a husband and wife team. But Carlito doesn't have Juanita as his wife/partner, he's got Charlotte -- who as we can see is a poster girl for the Aryan nation, although her choice of spouse probably got her kicked out of the group.

I wonder how they met? Was she out with a few friends from Burlington who decided to get wild and go to a salsa club and she found Carlito there? I was also thinking who got who into real estate? Was it Carlito or Charlotte? Aryan white girl wants to get a career for the husband. Alternatively, Carlito wants to project the image of a success story and brings his Aryan wife to work. All the latino guys would admire the whiteness of his woman and be impressed -- kind of like how white guys go for asian girls.

No comments: